We all know how tough IAS Exam is ! Perhaps the toughest exam in India. The People who have studied for it or cleared it successfully can tell you more about its toughness and challenges.
Here I got 10 hilarious questions that were asked in IAS examination and they were not meant to check how much you studied but how witty you are.So check out these questions and see if you can answer them. You may check answers just after these questions.
1. How can a man go eight days without sleep ?
2. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven’t eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him??
3. How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
4. What will you do if I run away with your sister?
5. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Sunday?
6. What looks like half apple?
7. What if one morning you woke up and found that you were pregnant?
8. Twins (Adarsh and Anupam) were born in May but their birthday is in June. How’s this possible ?
9. James bond was pushed out of an airplane without any parachute. He survived. How?
10. Bay of Bengal is in which state?
So … done scratching your head ?
Could you answer any of them ? Okay … never mind. Lets check answers of all these questions.
1. He sleeps at night.
2.The third room. Lions that haven’t eaten in three years are dead.
3. Concrete floors are very hard to crack !
4. The candidate who was selected answered, “I will not get a better match for my sister than you sir.”
5. Yesterday , Today and Tomorrow.
6.The Other half.
7. Girl answered : “I will be very excited and take an off, to celebrate with my husband.”
8. May is the name of the town.
9. The plane was on the runway.