Lot has been said and heard over BJP (Bhartiya Janta party ) and their take over on Indian Government . BJP , since many years have always been in oppose to congress and NCP government .Bothered and irritated enough , the Indian voters (and respective population ) were whelming for the so called CHANGE in their government . By taking the advantage of such situation the so called MODI WAVE was been sprayed all over India , thus electing Mr.Narendra Modi as a New prime Minister of India in 2014 .
Well it was all about the Indian government and its take over by BJP (perhaps Mr. Modi )
But besides all this, there was a Part born in 2013 by Arvind kejriwal , called Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) which rebelled against corruption and the responsible UPA government . However AAP showed a great performance and was decleared as Giant killer when Mr.Arvind kejriwal became the chief Minister of Delhi beating Shiela Dixit , the former chief minister of Delhi .
It is said that Mr.Kejriwal resigned the post due to failing in tabling the Jan Lokpal Bill , which was the major poll promise by AAP .
When he left the post , everyone was upbeating through their tongues the abusiveness all over . All the news channels, media were busy showcasing failure of AAP . But unfortunately (Thanks to BJP) very few were or are showing / talking about AAP’s achievements in those 49 days of there relevant government .
These all were completely overshadowed (or Underestimated) by some of these corrupt medias .
Here is the brief information about AAP’s achievements in those 49 days :
* Fifty percent subsidy in electricity bills for households which consume up to 400 units of power a month.
* No red or blue beacons on official cars, bringing an end to ‘VIP culture’
* All government schools surveyed for infrastructure deficiency and given Rs.1 lakh each for immediate repairs.
* Some 24,000 people exempted from paying 50 percent of their power bills during the period they took part in an AAP campaign against inflated electricity bills.
* Launched anti-corruption and nursery admission helplines.
* New permits given to 5,500 autos.
* Registered first information reports (FIR) against former Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit in irregularities in the preparations for the 2010 Commonwealth Games and Petroleum Minister Veerappa Moily, former minister Murli Deora and Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani for allegedly colluding to inflate natural gas prices and raising power bills.
* Ordered audit of Delhi’s three power distribution companies
* Free supply of 667 litres of water daily for households with metered connections.
Governmental works :
Dec 28: Nine officials transferred, red beacons banned.
Jan 15: Govt says will remove Millennium Depot from Yamuna riverbed.
Jan 18: CM requests L-G to replace fi ve senior ACB offi cials.
Jan 23: Eight senior Delhi government offi cials transferred.
Jan 28: CAG audit of DIMTS (it operates the BRT in Delhi) ordered.
Jan 29: Govt seeks SIT probe into 1984 anti-Sikh riots.
Feb 2: Govt plans to do away with MLA fund.
Feb 3: Cabinet clears Delhi Lokpal Bill.
Feb 4: Kejriwal promises to include Northeast history in school texts.
Feb 9: Govt plans to scrap the Bhagidari scheme.
Feb 12: Cabinet approves decision to hold special assembly session in a stadium.
Jan 6: 800 DJB employees transferred.
Jan 8: Anti-corruption help line announced, launched on Jan 13.
Feb 6: Fresh probe in Commomwealth Games’ street light project.
Feb 7: Probe into financial irregularities in construction of Salimgarh Bypass.
Feb 10: Probe in three DJB ‘scams
POWER AND WATER
Dec 29: Delhi Jal Board chief transferred.
Dec 30: 700 litres of free water announced for households with regular water connection.
Dec 31: 50% power subsidy for those consuming up to 400 units.
Jan 1: CAG audit of power discoms ordered.
Jan 6: L-G backs CAG audit.
Jan 10: Helpline to report power cuts.
Jan 31: Govt threatens to cancel discom licences over outages.
Feb 3: DERC asked to cancel licences of discoms.
I just wanna request all these Media channels and Newspapers to at least owe to your honesty and don’t act like a sailed slaves of those political tycoons . If you can’t spread good about someone, at least don’t spread bad and fake news .